Come experience a full musical education in the studio.
I love what I do. My mission is to promote a higher standard of music education for the community. I encourage students to reach their full potential and challenge them to a higher standard. I am committed to the learning/teaching process. My goal is to inspire and cultivate curiosity and confidence in my students.
Join me in the studio for your free lesson!
Comprehensive Music Program
At the studio students will experience a full range of musical training. I teach all aspects of musical theory as well as rhythm and ear training.
I believe music education requires a team that includes the student, the parent, and the teacher. I highly encourage parent participation in the student's lessons so that they can be a part of the team.
Scheduled Events Each Year Include:
- Studio Ribbon Festivals - September, November, and March
- Studio Recitals - September, January, and May
- OMTA, WSMTA, MTNA Recitals and Competitions
- American College of Musicians National Guild Auditions
- Summer Group Intensive that includes ensemble work and composition